Are you looking for an easy, no-fuss recipe that will have everyone coming back for seconds? If so, look no further than Mississippi Roast! This delicious slow cooker dish is sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters with its juicy chunks of beef and flavorful combination of spices. The best part about this one-pot meal is that it’s surprisingly simple to make – all you have to do is throw all your ingredients into the crock pot and let it do the rest. Keep reading to learn how you can turn this classic Southern dish into a crowd favorite in just minutes!
- 1 3-4 pounds chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 4-5 pepperoncini peppers
- Place the chuck roast in the bottom of your crock pot with a little bit of water.
- Sprinkle the ranch and au jus mixes over the top of the roast.
- Add the butter and pepperoncini peppers.
- Place the lid on top and cook over low heat for 8 hours or more.
You may also enjoy these related articles:
Did you enjoy this article? Want to hear more? Stay in touch! Sign up below to receive weekly tips and inspiration for your homestead.