For MeMe cooking wasn’t something that she enjoyed. She would rather be outside in the yard or helping granddad with projects. So she was all about quick and easy meals. She also only knew how to cook for a LARGE group. MeMe’s way was one of her favorite Quick & Easy Dinner ideas.
For us it is comfort food. It doesn’t last long in the fridge and the kids request it often. You can always spice it up by adding mushrooms and onions.
1.5 lb of ground beef
1 cup of dry brown gravy mix (we will McCormick’s)
1 16oz bag of egg noodles
- Brown the ground beef.
- While browning the meat bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Boil the egg noodles according to the package directions.
- Make 1qt of gravy. If you are using McCormicks it is 4 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of gravy mix, whisk together.
- Once everything is prepped. Combine in a large pot and Mix.
- Add a little salt and pepper. And serve.
Note- Saute mushrooms and onions with the ground beef to give a little different flavor.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.