- 2 lb Raw Shrimp (Deveined, Peeled)
- 16oz linguine noodles
- 1 stick Cold Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ¼ c Fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 whole Lemon (Juiced)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and remove the tails from the shrimp, then arrange in a single layer on a
- Bake shrimp until cooked throughly.
- Cook noodles until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a bowl melt butter.
- Add olive oil, salt, garlic, parsley, red pepper and lemon juice to the melted butter.
- Pour mixture over noodles. Add shrimp.
- Mixture until noodles and shrimp are covered.