Not sure about you but when the weather starts to get colder I crave anything pumpkin, including my pumpkin dip with cream cheese. I have been making this dip for years and it always goes over very well at fall get-togethers and just as a snack.
This recipe for pumpkin dip with cream cheese couldn’t be any easier. All you need is cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, powder sugar, brown sugar, and something to dip. Let’s get to the nitty gritty and make some deliciously easy pumpkin dip with cream cheese.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip with Cream Cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin and brown sugar and beat until creamy.
- Next, slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Once combined, add the spices and continue to beat until creamy.
- Finally, place it in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
What should you serve with this yummy dip?
How long will your Pumpkin Dip with Cream Cheese Last?
Serve: As with most recipes with dairy products in them, you shouldn’t leave this dip out for longer than 2 hours.
Store: Leftover will keep in the refrigerator for five days.
Freeze: We do not recommend freezing this recipe because once defrosted, the consistency is too loose.
Stay Connected and Get the Latest
Sign up with your email address to receive access to our FREE farmhouse living resources.
Get Your Kids Involved
- Let them help pour the ingredients into the bowl. Teach them to add powdered sugar slowly.
- Have your child measure out and pour the ingredients into the bowl.
- Teach your kiddo about using the handheld mixer. Let them help beat the dip until it is creamy.
- For your Older Kiddos: Let them prepare the entire recipe, unsupervised, while you do the happy dance in the corner!
There are a few more reasons why I LOVE this dip. It is light, creamy, and perfectly pumpkin-spiced! I use a base of cream cheese to help it stay creamy and add in enough pumpkin with a touch of brown sugar to bring all your Fall favorite seasonings together in one dip.
This dip is easy enough for quick snacking and yummy enough to serve on your Thanksgiving dessert table.
Check out some of my Friends and their FALL favorites!!