There are a lot of peanut butter ice cream recipes out there, but this is the best one. It’s simple and straightforward, with few ingredients, but it delivers on flavor. If you’re looking for a great PB ice cream recipe to add to your repertoire, look no further!
- 1 cup good quality peanut butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer or whisk to combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the milk and mix on low speed until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into freezer bowl.
- Turn on your machine and let mix until thickened, about 25 to 35 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture.
- If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
The best peanut butter ice cream recipe is creamy, delicious, and easy to make. If you’re looking for a new summer treat, this is the perfect recipe for you. Give it a try today!