3 Ingredient Pineapple Jam
Pineapple Jam - No Canner Required
Yield: 48 (1 tbsp each)
Easy 3 ingredient pineapple jam. No Canner Needed!!
- 1 cup sugar or a sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh pineapple peeled and cut into chunks
- Peel and cut the pineapple into 1-inch chunks; discard the fibrous core and outer peel.
- Add all ingredients into a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil. Do not cover.
- Reduce heat simmer over LOW heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until the pineapple is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated; Stirring occasionally. Do not Cover.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- With an immersion blender or potato masher, crush the fruit to small bite-sized (or smaller) pieces.
- The natural sugars in the fruit will thicken the jam.
Storage- Store in an airtight container like a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Alternatively, freeze in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.