The Cutting Garden
Starting a Cut Flower Garden to Increase Your Harvest & Reduce Pest
You will create a thriving cut flower garden that will increase your veggie & fruit harvest and reduce pest!!
- Are you ready to start growing a BIGGER Harvest?
- Are you ready to ENJOY your harvest before the pests eat it?
- Are you ready for fresh FLOWERS for your table?
- Are you ready to work Smarter NOT Harder?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, The Cutting Garden can help you!
What You Will Get Inside The Cutting Garden
- Lifetime Access to the 9 Module Course that will having your growing and harvesting cut flowers THIS SEASON!!
- Sample Garden Layouts – taking the guessing game out of what to plant where.
- Plant Spacing Guide to Grow more in less space.
- My Top 5 Cut Flowers to Grow eBook(everything from what seeds to buy, when to plant and how to harvest)
- Videos showing you how to plan your garden, harvest flowers, arrange bouquets, and more!!
- Links to exactly what we use in our Garden.
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
ABOUT THE CREATOR
Welcome to the Farmhouse!
I’m Deeanne Momma to FOUR, Backyard Gardener, and Flower LOVER!!
My husband and I have a backyard garden that grows enough produce to offset our weekly grocery bill.
But it wasn’t always that way. The first few years we gardened the pest were out of control and we didn’t get to enjoy much. We were always six steps behind and could never catch up.
Until we learned the power of FLOWERS!!! One year I decided to add some cut flowers after seeing my aunt’s beautiful cut flowers.
That season we had hundreds of flowers for our kitchen table BUT we also saw a change in our garden. We had more beneficial bugs and fewer pests. We had more wildlife but our harvest wasn’t getting eaten.
We had less work and had our BIGGEST harvest yet!!
You can do this too!! I would love to help.
PLUS GET SOME EXTRA SPECIAL BONUSES
A $50 value!
I loved this course! I found it incredibly helpful for a beginning gardener, easy to use, practical, beautifully designed, and not too much information to feel like you’re drowning like some garden courses/books.
Module 1 – Getting Started
Module 2– Building Your Garden
Module 3– What you will Grow
Module 4– Planning your Garden
Module 5– Starting Seeds
Module 6– Planting Outside
Module 7– Caring for your Flower
Module 8– Harvesting & Arranging
Module 9– Keep Growing!!
- The Cutting Garden ($97 value)
- BONUS: Garden Planner & Journal ($17 value)
- BONUS: How to Plant Beautiful Bouquets ($27 value)
- BONUS: Raised Bed Quick Start Guide ($7 value)
- BONUS: Perennials for Cut Flowers ($7 value)